High-Density PolyEthylene (HDPE)
High-Density PolyEthylene (HDPE) or PolyEthylene High-Density (PEHD) is a polyethylene thermoplasticmade from petroleum. HDPE can be heat fused together to form a joint that is as strong or stronger than the pipe itself and is leak free.
Choose us for our next HDPE project!
- Produced in customs lengths and diameters to meet the needs for your project
- About one-eighth the density of steel, it does not require the use of heavy lifting equipment for installation
- Cost Effective, Long Term and Permanent---the service life for HDPE pipe is 75-100 years.
- Will not corrode or support biological growth
- Has a smooth ID that does not corrode or tuberculate and maintains its flow capability over time
- Well suited for dynamic soils including areas prone to earthquake
The following are individual pdf files.